My husband and I stayed at the southern surf December 1-6, 2007. Its close to the airport which was great, cost $18USD by taxi.
- staff is nice - we did not find them overly friendly though
- location is great for ameneties- walk to supermarket, beach and restaurants - we liked the To Go wrap place and the Just Grillin'.
- clean rooms
- nice to have a pool also
- housecleaning was good
- View from room very nice
- very busy street - it is a little loud but if you have the AC on you can't really hear the traffic. However, crossing the street to get to the beach was a bit challenging.
- the food is expensive in town
- I don't suggest renting a car..unless you are ok driving on the other side of the street..plus the streets are narrow and everyone drives fast..
- TV in the room was very small and only a few channels worked.
- shower pressure was not good
- Dover beach is very nice..worth it.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches. Some of the nicest I have ever seen.
- go into Bridgetown
It was relaxing...we enjoyed staying at the Southern surf. I saw the ACCRA hotel that looked realy nice..We might look into staying there if we come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Southern Surf Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Surf Beach Apartments Hotel Christ Church
- Southern Surf Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish