I stayed for two weeks at the MoonRaker Beach Hotel and really loved it! i had gone to Barbados for surgery and needed a quiet place, overlookng the ocean where I could recuperate since I would not be able to get out of bed much for at least two weeks. It was an excellent choice. The staff were incredible! I had to stay in the apartment which was fully equipped to make me comfortable, since I literally could not go anywhere for one week since I could not use stairs for a week. Viewing the ocean from my bed was incredible. The ocean breezes - WOW! I am sure they helped me re-coup faster. The entire staff worked together to make sure I was doing ok and comfortable. The owner Steve even installed an internet cable inside the apartment to make sure I could get internet access in my room. He took us to the grocery the first day to get supplies and showed us how to get around. The fresh fish on the menu was absolutely delicious! My husband had to spend many nights down at the bar and restaurant since i could not join him. He met incredible people to talk to and have fun with - i was so glad. I am been to Barbados several times, about five (5). I have stayed at the Accra Beach Hotel and at the Hilton and must say this was my best experience in Barbados. For those who surf - the surfing is amazing. I will definately return - I never thought of Barbados as a vacation spot until I stayed at MoonRaker. It is one of my happiest memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within a backdrop of picturesque Coral House Bay at Silver Sands, MoonRaker Beach Hotel is a south coast property on Barbados. This original iconic 6-acre beachfront surf lodge is in the heart of the tranquil windsurfing and kite boarding region of the island. The property features Surfer’s Bay Beach Bar and Restaurant - a highly popular dining experience. Each of the 15 airy, beach-themed units bear individual décor interiors, and offer kitchenettes and daybeds for lounging on private terraces or balconies. MoonRaker is steeped in rustic charm and has become a firm favorite for traveler interests appealing surfing, SUP water sports, sport fishing, honeymoons and yoga. At-a-Glance: 15 A/C Apartments and Studios | Surfer’s Bay Beach Bar & Restaurant | Beachfront | Seaside Garden | Dramatic Ocean Views | Live Entertainment | Surf & Standup Paddle Boarding (SUP) Academy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your MoonRaker Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonraker Reef Apartments Hotel Christ Church
- MoonRaker Beach Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish