We came with friends for 5 days and thoroughly enjoyed Moonraker Reef. The staff and service were terrific, the rooms clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is so laid back. We ate & drank on our terrace watching the ocean and also enjoyed Surfer's Bay Bar & Restaurant for great food and music. Doing yoga facing the water was my favorite! It was totally relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within a backdrop of picturesque Coral House Bay at Silver Sands, MoonRaker Beach Hotel is a south coast property on Barbados. This original iconic 6-acre beachfront surf lodge is in the heart of the tranquil windsurfing and kite boarding region of the island. The property features Surfer’s Bay Beach Bar and Restaurant - a highly popular dining experience. Each of the 15 airy, beach-themed units bear individual décor interiors, and offer kitchenettes and daybeds for lounging on private terraces or balconies. MoonRaker is steeped in rustic charm and has become a firm favorite for traveler interests appealing surfing, SUP water sports, sport fishing, honeymoons and yoga. At-a-Glance: 15 A/C Apartments and Studios | Surfer’s Bay Beach Bar & Restaurant | Beachfront | Seaside Garden | Dramatic Ocean Views | Live Entertainment | Surf & Standup Paddle Boarding (SUP) Academy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your MoonRaker Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonraker Reef Apartments Hotel Christ Church
- MoonRaker Beach Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish