“Great Breakfasts”
Review of Lucky Horseshoe

Lucky Horseshoe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 24 Hours, Family Friendly, Inexpensive, Cracking Breakfasts, Great Simple Grilled Food, Ie Burgers, Fish, Steaks Etc, Good Service, Sports On Screens
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We used to stop off here for breakfast after our morning walk. Very good value and pleasant service. Sports on the TVs so good if you want to watch an early kick off EPL footie match while having your breakfast.

1  Thank richsass_13

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Lucky Horseshoe is a good place to have a leisurly lunch. The wait for your food is pretty long but the good thing about this is that its always hot and tasty. If you like fish the grilled mahi mahi is a wise choice. Overall a tasty meal at a reasonable price

1  Thank JenniferR29
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Whenever we go to Barbados we Have to go to Lucky Horseshoe. Every meal I have ever had was enjoyable and the prices are good. Oh and kids eat free when you order an entrée. The service has declined a little though.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Many of the reviews here for the 'Lucky Horseshoe', always seem to be on the low side (especially for their evening meals), I am always pleased with their food and service. Lucky Horseshoe were so good I visited twice.

On my first visit, I ordered a delicious Maui Burger and fries, with a side order of fish cakes. My partner tried a Bajan cheese burger with sautéed onions.

However, the staff went the extra mile for me when I enquired about trying to obtain tickets for the T/20 cricket between Barbados and Antigua at the Kensington Oval. One of them made a couple of phone calls to find out, where; how; and when I could buy tickets; another staff member passed on the details to me before I left. Outstanding service - and something way and above their own duties! Suffice to say, a tip that day was well deserved.

Around a week or so later, we called backed in the late afternoon for lunch. This time I ordered a scrumptious coconut shrimp-curry, and my partner went with a 'full' BBQ pork ribs (she didn't realize that 'full' virtually covered the whole of her plate).

Anyway, the food was very filling and tasty, and the Lucky Horseshoe has never let us down, maybe we're just ... 'Lucky' (pun intended!)

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the food the pricing matches the amount of food your provided. Only thing you'll have to wait a bit for your order and stay on top of your waiter. Oh ask up front for a separate check. Oh watch out they will charge you extra..plus tips is already included on the bill!!

1  Thank PhatPinky_Blessings