“Fun with Turtles”
Review of Cliff Sharker

Cliff Sharker
More attraction details
Owner description: $35 US -Turtle Tour. No excuses money back guarantee on seeing turtles. We avoid the massive crowds. We welcome others who have done tours on other tour boats to repeat the turtle tour with us and see the difference. Non swimmers welcomed. Step by step snorkeling instruction. Please visit our website for details and other tours. We would love to have you out with us on one of our tours. See you soon, Charles
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had a great time swimming with the Turtles. Charles cares about the turtles and and your safety. If you want to get great pictures of your self with the turtles you have to go with Cliff Sharker.

Steven.

in 18 reviews
"shipwreck tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had never been snorkeling before. It was easy, fun, and one of the highlights of our trip. The pictures alone are more than worth it! Going out on Charles' boat is like going out with that super fun uncle who's passionate about his sport. I couldn't imagine having a better time. We saw the competition while we were out there and we knew we made the right choice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I went with Charles and another couple. It was excellent. Not only did we get to swim with the turtles but we got great information about the island and free diving and snorkelling tuition. I cannot recommend this enough. Charles pictures speak for themselves. DO NOT book with anyone else for turtle pictures. This guy loves the turtles and is Barbados best.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our trip with cliff sharker was the best day of my holiday! It even exceeded my expectations! Charles was very friendly and helpful with all aspects of the trip, it was easy and very enjoyable. Since the trips go early in the morning you get to see the turtles before all the other companies arrive on big boats with lots of other tourists! Also in small groups you get to see the turtles more! I found that at the beginning of our trip the turtles were more interested in getting food from Charles and were therefore much more friendly, I would imagine that for people on the other big trips the turtles wouldn't be as friendly and interested in seeing you as they've already been fed!! It was a thoroughly good trip, everything felt safe, well planned and all was really enjoyable! It's a must while your in barbados!

1  Thank E11young
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I have snorkeled many different places, but this was the most unique snorkel trip we have experienced. It was truly amazing to swim with so many turtles and to be able to feed them while our guide, Charles, took pictures of us. Charles was such a fun-loving guy and made this experience truly a memorable one. We highly recommend anyone going to Barbados to fit this into their schedule.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction