My husband and I recently got back from the Little Arches in early September and we cannot even wait to go back! Our honeymoon was delayed a day due to Hurricane Irene, but as soon as we checked into the hotel, the staff immediately informed us that they had already extended our stay an extra day! I am sure that this may not always be the case due to availability but it was a huge relief for us and we were so happy that our vacation was not going to be cut short! We really cannot say enough great things about Little Arches and the island of Barbados, we cant stop talking about it to our friends and family. We stayed in the suite with the plunge pool and it was perfect, so much room, very clean and nightly turn down service was a perfect touch. The staff are so friendly and cannot do enough for you during your stay. Whether it is arranging for transportation, dinner reservations, restaurant recommendations, or to bring you chilled towels while you are tanning on the pool deck, they honestly helped make our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. Enterprise (Miami) Beach is a very short walk and is a gorgeous. Friday night at Oistins is a must! Lots of vendors, cheap beer, and great food made for an entertaining Friday night. Oistins is a very short walk from the hotel and we found it safe to walk back and forth late at night. We also took advantage of using the bicycles that are available at Little Arches. We explored lots of neighborhoods (again very safe) on the South Coast. My only suggestion would be to add cup holders on the bikes for water bottles! Cafe Luna is as good as everyone says it is, we ate there 4 nights and had breakfast every day. Portions are big, the food reasonably priced, and there is plenty of alcohol in your drinks. The owners cocktail hour is where we met most of the staff, the owners, and met some great friends that we spent some time with while we were on our vacation. A day trip on the Silver Moon Catamaran is a must, we had the best time. Lots of food, rum punch, and snorkeling with the turtles, made for lots of memories. Little arches is small, charming, and peaceful, and we cannot even wait to go back! We cannot thank the staff at both the hotel and the restaurant enough for making our honeymoon so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish