Have just returned from Little Arches after 10 glorious nights. Where do I start, Firstly greeted by Nadia and Sandra who were both very friendly and helpful .( as were all the staff ) We were placed in room 6 which is Superb, with a bed that is difficult to leave as its so comfortable. The swimming pool is immediately outside the front door, I felt it was ours as hardly anybody used it. Everyday after the beach, a dip in the pool before getting ready for dinner was great. The enterprise beach ( Also known as Miami beach ) was a very short stroll ( 2 Mins ) down the road. And what a lovely beach it is, Plenty of shade ( natural under the trees ) And beach chairs brought to you by lovely Hendy. Ate dinner at Mr Delicious on the beach ( Trailer parked at far end ) always had the chickn Roti, Delicious if you like mild curry. Water was warm and inviting, Just like all the friendly locals. Ate at oistins 5 nights and 5 nights at Cafe lunar ( above the hotel ). Oistins is a must if you enjoy fish and a friendly atmosphere, The red snapper and Kingfish with either rice and peas or Macaroni are cooked to perfection and makes for a cheap enjoyable meal, about £10 english pounds with a bottle of Banks beer ( nice and cold. ) Uncle georges was the best along with Mammas which is immediately in front of it. Pats place had bad attitude and after complaining of a hair in meal i refused to pay, which at least they did not argue about. Cafe Luna was something else, superb food ( greek salad to start and then the best Bajan fish stew you will ever taste ) Big hello to SHANE the most helpful and attentive waiter you will ever meet, a great big smile always on his faceand always topping up your drink before you get a chance to do it yourself, If would make one point to pass on it would be to always buy a bottle of wine instead of paying by the glass as it does not get filled very high, i.e 3 glasses is equilivant to 1 bottle however you will get double their meausures buying a bottle. Just past Oitins (5 mins further) is a very large supermarket where you can purchase all fruit,food,beer, wine,etc. I coud go on all day heaping praise on Little Arches and its staff but suffice to say, We will be back. Especially because I need to claim the complimentary wine and cheese that i forgot to do. They are all so helpful in loaning bikes (free ) or arranging car hire. One last mention is the excellent choice of breakfast if included in your deal. Once again Sandra ( hope you got to Florida OK with the Isaac hurricane threatening your trip ) and nadia and all staff, THANK YOU FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish