I stayed here in March of 2013, what an absolutely great stay!
When I was checking in, I mentioned that it was my b'day & inquired whether or not there were any upgrades...with a smile, I was offered a deluxe ocean view suite (Rm 351). One of the ceiling lights was burnt out, I called & within 5-10imns it was taken care of.
Beautiful room with great views of the pools & beach.
I wanted to do some tours & the guy (can't remember his name) :( was excellent in assisting me.
I found all of the staff to be very friendly & willing to assist.
Also loved the Chakra Spa, had just a manicure done, but felt quite pampered.
On my birthday, after a long day touring, I was settling in & got a phone call, enquiring if I was going to be awake a bit longer. A few mins later, a knock on my door. I was pleasantly surprised!! A trolley with flowers, sparking wine & cake, along with a nice "Happy Birthday" greeted me. The staff made me feel very special & I could tell it was genuine.
I enjoyed their breakfast, which was a nice variety each morning.
I also ate at the Polynesian Restaurant, the food was very tasty, quite flavourful.
I had a night flight, so checked out, but had the use of one of the courtesy rooms for the rest of the day, until it was time for me to leave for the airport.
What I liked best, EVERYTHING!!!!!
Like I said, I will stay here again in a heart beat!!
Even though this is a pretty late review, I would still like to say thank you so much to the staff for an excellent birthday stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located overlooking the beautiful Rockley Beach, this 3 1/2 acre property exemplifies the "Caribbean Dream". All rooms offer panoramic views of the island, pool or ocean. The center-piece of the lush gardens is a large swimming pool complete with swim-up bar for a cooling refreshment or indulge in a boozy cocktail in the comfort of the 'Sand Bar'. Enjoy a hearty breakfast or lunch from our Cocopatch Restaurant or a light bite from our bar snack menu served daily.Dine in style at the Accra Deck restaurant and choose from an array of local and international European cuisine or indulge in the flavours of the Pacific Rim at the Pacifika Kitchen . Relax, rejuvenate and heal at our on-sight Chakra Spa.Choose from a wide selection of treatments and immerse yourself in the tranquil atmosphere of our spa experience. Be sure to stay at our award winning hotel during your next visit to Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Accra Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accra Beach Hotel And Spa
- Accra Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Accra Beach Hotel Barbados
- Accra Barbados
- Accra Beach Hotel & Spa Barbados/Christ Church Parish