We have just returned from our second visit at Inchcape. Was as breath taking as the last ti
The most relaxing holidays we have ever had.The position and views are unsurpassable .
Although we do not kite surf or wind surf our selves it is wonderful to relax and enjoy any action going on.
Lots of lovely eating places close to suit all simple to sophisticated. So much more interesting
than the west coast I love the Atlantic ocean and to listen to the waves day and night was bliss to me best nights sleep ever I will have to tape it .Never stayed so close to the sea would be impossible at any hotel. For a self catering holiday I would recommend it to any one. Wolfgang and Rosi are wonderful managers and lovely people them selves . We have only stayed at Seaside but all the villas look lovely suiting small and large groups Trying o go next year if they will have us. Wendy Everitt Cambridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inchcape Seaside Villas & Apartments Six spacious individual houses on the white sand beach of Silver Sands with tropical gardens and views of the Caribbean Sea, tastefully furnished and well equipped. Self contained two bedroom/two bathroom houses with maid/cook and beautiful/unique one bedroom apartments. Amenities: satellite-tv, stereo sytems, private tel., Complementary high speed wireless internet access, complete info on restaurants, supermarkets, shopping, organized airport pick up/drop, taxi service, rental car arrangements ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inchcape Seaside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Hotel Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Hotel
- Inchcape Seaside Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Barbados/Christ Church Parish