We spent a week at Inchcape after a cruise. It was heavenly - away from the tourist areas, right on the ocean with beautiful beaches. I was able to swim there, even though there is some great surf. Lots of wind and kite surfers, great breezes all the time. Our Seaside Villa A was really neat - the bedroom was like a treehouse with shutters all around, as well as three decks and patios. Norma took wonderful care of us, as did Sonia. There is a hammock on the front lawn as well as lots of lounge chairs to just enjoy the views. We met a couple from Barbados on our cruise and they came for lunch one day and were thrilled with the place. They had never been there before and said that they would like to go there for a staycation as it was so different and relaxing. There is a great swimming beach not far away (Miami Beach) for those who don't want to deal with surf. You do need a car but you can get food various places within several miles. I heartily recommend Inchcape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inchcape Seaside Villas & Apartments Six spacious individual houses on the white sand beach of Silver Sands with tropical gardens and views of the Caribbean Sea, tastefully furnished and well equipped. Self contained two bedroom/two bathroom houses with maid/cook and beautiful/unique one bedroom apartments. Amenities: satellite-tv, stereo sytems, private tel., Complementary high speed wireless internet access, complete info on restaurants, supermarkets, shopping, organized airport pick up/drop, taxi service, rental car arrangements ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inchcape Seaside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Hotel Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Hotel
- Inchcape Seaside Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Barbados/Christ Church Parish