“Gem of Barbados!”

Inchcape Seaside Villas
Preston, United Kingdom
“Gem of Barbados!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Barbados may be the Gem of the Caribbean but Inchcape is the Gem of Barbados!! Even before I arrived I was offered a free upgrade. I was more than happy with the accommodation I booked but was totally amazed at the Seaside accommodation I was greeted with, not to mention Peanut my 'personal guard' for the first week! The Gems of InchCape are Wolfgang, Rosie, Natalie,Sonia, Vine and David. I could have lived there permanently. Everything was perfect, clean, neat and more room than I could ever have imagined. The kitchen had everything possibly needed. The maids couldnt do enough.Natalie was available whenever needed, David, I felt was my personal chauffeur (I didnt have car hire this time) he was available at all times from collecting me at the airport to whatever journey I needed. If you are wanting total relaxation and peace, Inchcape is the place to be yet within 10 minutes drive you have Oistins for supermarket and fresh fish and night dining. Try out Chicken Rita's too, just 5 mins away The beach is just steps away from the patio. Just remember mosquito repellent, especially for night time.Will definitely be back to stay at Inchcape as soon as possible. Thank you Wolfgang and Rosie for such a wonderful 2 weeks

Room Tip: Seaside is perfect for families. Seaside Cottage A is perfect for couples, especially on a romantic...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kiel
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed in the inchape villas in september 2013 for 14 days. We had the garden appartment which is absolutly fine for a couple. The appartment has three opportunities to sit outside or to ly on the sun beds.
Even the owner was not there when we arrived (he had vacation himself) everything was well organized. We got a hotel pick up from the airport and were friendly welcomed by the maid.
We felt safe every minute on the island and were loving the beaches. I would like to come back to barbados and would probably choose the inchape villas again. We took a look in different other accomodations in the inchape villas and find all of them very nice.

Room Tip: Contact Wolfgang what kind of room ist the right one for you. It depends on what you want to spend a...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Barbados has a special place in my heart, and I have visited it many times previous to this trip in April 2013. I found Inchcape Seaside Villas a wonderful place to relax as I had a stressful year from Jan thru to April. It was a place where I could unwind and find peace and quiet and solace for a few days. Just listening to the waves 24 hours and enjoying the warm seabreeze off the ocean was an unforgettable experience. Wolfgang went above and beyond what was necessary and my husband and I truly appreciated his thoughtfulness and kindness even though he was planning his own vacation. He has warm, helpful and caring staff surrounding him to provide quality service and making your vacation an awesome experience. We're looking forward to returning to Inchcape! Thank you so much Wolfgang and company!! You do need a car to get around Barbados at this location.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Due to our crazy work schedules, we decided last minute to go to Barbados. Typically everything books fully there months in advance, so we were hard strapped to find a place to stay. When we called Wolfgang, he was able to pull some strings for us and put us up in an amazing house on the beach. He didn't have to, and it was outside of what he usually did, but he pulled it off for us, a couple of strangers he simply decided to help. THAT is what makes him and Inchcape a special place. Wolfgang was a wonderful host, and we had a supremely relaxing time on Barbados thanks to him. We highly recommend Inchcape. Thanks, Wolfgang!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Todd_A_S
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great quiet location, with high quality accommodation and beautiful grounds / gardens. Car essential to get to beaches and restaurants - fantastic fish in Oistins - and see the island generally. However, several days spent just "at home" moving slowly between our three patios!

Londres
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My wife and I have just spent our honeymoon at Inchcape.
This is our third time back and I can say without doubt it just keeps getting better, the second was when I popped the question so I can definitely recommend it for that purpose! Set in an idyllic and quiet location, Inchcape offers truly beautiful buildings in truly beautiful surroundings. It's an ideal location for anyone wanting to take advantage of the superb watersports on offer on the South Coast (SUP, Kitesurfing Windsurfing, Surfing , Snorkelling etc) as all the major breaks are within 5 minutes drive.
In two and half weeks I didn't go a day without a minimum 2ft clean wave and this was in the "flat" season! Truly a legendary place to surf compared to UK conditions!
If you're used to sorting out your own active holidays and want to impress people with with an amazing venue to kick back in as well, this is for you.It also works really well when half of the party prefer beach lounging, as the surfers can paddle off for a session whilst the others enjoy the beauty of the beach and a cheeky rum.
You can also surf right in front of the villas.
The staff are superb and ultra capable, just ask Wolfgang and Rosi should you need anything. I could and will go on a lot more but will add just this.
Just go and discover it for yourself!

Room Tip: Rent a car to get around. Taxis and buses are easy to get hold of, but Barbados is a safe and incred...
London
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was never someone to return to the same place twice but this is our third time back to Inchcape. The apartments are simple and chic and right on the beach; so you wake up to the sound of the sea and fall asleep with treefrogs maweeping in the plams trees. The Surfer's Bar down the coast has a great house-band playing pink floyd, led zeppelin etc and you'll eat the best fried chicken of your life up the hill at Chicken Rita. At Inchcape you have the pleasure of an essentially private beach with it's cool breezes and epic sunsets to drink cocktails to. I've been here with my husband three times now but would return in a blink with family or with a group of girlfriends. It's just a cool place and I would highly recommend it over pretty everywhere else I've seen on the island (and I'm a picky Londoner).

Also consider these accommodations in or near Christ Church Parish
#2 of 26 in Saint James Parish
Silver Point Hotel
Silver Point Hotel
#1 of 1 in Silver Sands

Been to Inchcape Seaside Villas? Share your experiences!