“The Best Atmosphere!”
Review of Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We thank you all for joining us through the years. We appreciate each & every one of you. We have closed our doors but you may still enjoy most of our delicious dishes as well as some new favorites at the same location. Please stop by & visit Luis at Diver's Diner Bar & Grill.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

All the seating is outside under trees. There weren't any bugs and we weren't hot. The six of us loved our food and will go back next year.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

this was a neat place with a good location. The food was good, but nothing exceptional. I would however give high marks to the staff as they were fun, helpful and responsive. Relaxed atmosphere. Affordable.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

OK let's just jump right to the dessert... the sizzling apple pie with ice cream is unexpectedly awesome and worth a few trips on it's own.

Bonus: the starters and entree's are good as well. We really enjoyed the calamari and lionfish ceviche for starters and the fish tacos were quite tasty!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

First and foremost, the lionfish ceviche was spectacular. Go for that, and stay for the rest.

We had the ceviche on July 3, and went back for dinner (and more ceviche) on July 4. We were lucky, as it's availability is based on how much they can catch. For dinner, I had the chorizo & shrimp linguini, which was very impressive. I was worried that I wouldn't love the garlic butter, but it turned out to be a great sauce.

For dessert, we shared the apple pie with vanilla ice cream. The entire meal was fantastic, and the staff was friendly and attentive.

I have hardly had a better meal, and strongly recommend that anyone try the Paradise Moon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Really enjoyed the atmosphere here with the outdoor seating and the service. Food was good, had the lion fish ceviche which was very good but also your traditional take on ceviche. I had the veggie curry because tuna was not available- wife had bacon wrapped shrimp- both dishes were tasty. Dessert was a chocolate lava cake which was good but not incredible. Nothing really blew my mind here- but the food was all good and the atmosphere even better. I would highly recommend based on the combination and would go back.