“Service, fun, turtles. What else could you want for a group snorkel trip?”

Woodwind Sailing & Guided Snorkel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The crew of 3 take care of everything. Drinks served in actual glasses. Good lunch. And the snorkeling on Klein was fun. 6 green turtles on the second "face in the water". A good way to spend your time on the day you cannot dive before flying out.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,349)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"face mask"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was the best snorkeling tour we've ever taken! I was pleasantly surprised by the availability of equipment - swim skins and wet suits, and even a prescription mask for me. The guides and hosts were excellent! The snacks were spot on. It was a wonderful day with my family.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Dee, Hanna, and JoJo were amazing with my 73-year old Mum. They did their best to make sure her needs were met, and that she had a great time. When they saw her struggling with her mask and snorkel, they went overboard (Ha ha) to set her up with the equipment she needed, not just for the day, but for the rest of the trip.

I owe these guys more than a measly TripAdvisor review. They made our entire vacation better.

Yeah, ALSO... We saw great sea life, had a delicious lunch, and used their transportation so I could enjoy their yummy rum punch.

I would recommend Woodwind to anyone who came to Bonaire.

P.S.: Not every boat tour on Bonaire has a toilet. Woodwind does. It's a plus.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We took the tour to the reef of Klein Bonaire and it was absolutely awesome! We sailed with a catamaran (very calm and relaxed) and got some helpful snorkeling tips from Dee. Underwater we were totally amazed by the beauty of the reef and the uncountable fish around us. We snorkeled in a small group and our guide showed us the variety of the wonders around us. Additionally she always gave us a brief explanation of what we saw down there - from corals to fish to sea turtles.... we had an incredible time, an excellent meal on board and an absolutely safe trip. Thanks to the crew and especially to Dee and Ulf for this amazing time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This tour was excellent, not only due to the attentiveness of the staff and the beauty of the reefs, but also the knowledge and environmental awareness displayed by Dee and her team. I've never had such a thorough briefing for a snorkel (and I've been snorkeling for years), and it's the first time anyone took my fins off for me. Staff was extremely attentive to our needs...I get cold quickly and was dumb enough to forget my wetsuit....but I was offered a wetsuit, rash guard and a hoodie, without saying a word. Lunch was great and there was a vegetarian option which was much appreciated. I'd recommend this trip for divers and snorkellers alike.

Angie