“Bonaire - Scuba below the surface, Woodwind above.”

Woodwind Sailing & Guided Snorkel
Ranked #2 of 68 Tours in Kralendijk
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Since our plane was to leave the following afternoon, those of us that had been on repeated scuba dives followed the safety rule about a 24 hour interval with no diving before flying. There could have been no better way to relax, reflect and unwind for the last day of a scuba vacation than to sail with the Woodwind and her crew. We did a sunset sail and snorkel. Beverages, and light refreshments were served on board after an excellent guided snorkel trip near the companion island to Bonaire, Klein Bonaire. Dee, is an amazing guide and very helpful and accommodating for all -- regardless of their skill level.

There are newer reviews for Woodwind Sailing & Guided Snorkel

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Just an amazing trip! The woodwind is well prepared for everything & everybody, for instance next to the normal snorkeling masks they have prescription goggles if you need those to go snorkeling, also flippers and rash-guards or uv-protection shirts are in the basic equipment. On our trip to Klein Bonaire they spotted a boat adrift which was bound to wreck the coral so they took the effort to take it off the reef & return it to shore. Captain and crew did everything to make it as comfortable and enjoying as possible for everybody, including warning people for the sun's rays, and giving advise on how to treat those mosquito bites. All in all I wouldn't want to have missed this trip for anything. For sure it was one of the biggest highlights during my stay at Bonaire and will head out with them next time around for sure, and so should you!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The crew of 3 take care of everything. Drinks served in actual glasses. Good lunch. And the snorkeling on Klein was fun. 6 green turtles on the second "face in the water". A good way to spend your time on the day you cannot dive before flying out.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was the best snorkeling tour we've ever taken! I was pleasantly surprised by the availability of equipment - swim skins and wet suits, and even a prescription mask for me. The guides and hosts were excellent! The snacks were spot on. It was a wonderful day with my family.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Dee, Hanna, and JoJo were amazing with my 73-year old Mum. They did their best to make sure her needs were met, and that she had a great time. When they saw her struggling with her mask and snorkel, they went overboard (Ha ha) to set her up with the equipment she needed, not just for the day, but for the rest of the trip.

I owe these guys more than a measly TripAdvisor review. They made our entire vacation better.

Yeah, ALSO... We saw great sea life, had a delicious lunch, and used their transportation so I could enjoy their yummy rum punch.

I would recommend Woodwind to anyone who came to Bonaire.

P.S.: Not every boat tour on Bonaire has a toilet. Woodwind does. It's a plus.