“Great snorkeling ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Milan, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We are very very satisfied of our snorkeling trip. The service was perfect and the crew was fantastic in showing us the wildlife. A full explanation was given when finding particular fishes or other interesting creatures. Thanks a lot. The best memories from Bonaire's sea.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most amazing snorkeling tour in Bonaire!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Dee is the most amazing snorkeling tour guide ever!! We have been snorkeling with the woodwind for the second time and each time it gets better. Dee is super nice and curtious. She is super nice and wants to make sure that you have the best time. One word describes the woodwind very well, AMAZING!!!

1 Thank Arash L
Carlsbad, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bonaire's Best Snorkel Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

From the moment you leave the dock your aboard a beautiful trimaran for a
fabulous day of snorkeling, sailing, and food. The staff were very professional,
and attentive to each passengers needs. I was cold in just the lightweight "snorkel" skin
I brought with me; the next time in the water, Dee had me in a wetsuit!
I am vegan and they modified my lunch accordingly, and it was most delicious.
Having the guides with you in the water is very helpful, they pointed out marine life of interest and insured all guests were safe.

Visited March 2014
“Great snorkeling experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were lucky to still get two places on the Woodwind although we learned about it just one day prior to our trip. It was a really great well-organized day with perfect service. Even though I forgot to mention that I´m a vegetarian there was a tasty lunch option available. Stuff was extremely friendly and very competent. We saw many fish and turtles.
Great value for money and highly recommendable!

Visited August 2014
Houston, Texas
“Win win for all ages including kids! friendly attentive crew, best snorkeling spots, great food and drinks!! 5 stars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had a fabulous day snorkeling with Woodwind!! Dee was so attentive, thoughtful, and knowledgable! They made sure you had drink before you left the dock & after every snorkel. Lunch was freshly prepared and tasty.The staff were so friendly and even let the kids help steer the boat back! We had a 9 & 11 year old and they took such good care of them. Dee was prepared with sun shirts, vests, wet suits, hats and prescription goggles - which totally made the trip for my daughter! Each of the 3 times we snorkeled the waterscape was different and the guide would point out cool things along the way. Each guide took a turn with my 9 year old, which gave mom & dad a chance to enjoy too!! We saw so many fish and 4 turtles, it felt like we were in an aquarium! Thanks for the wonderful day we will never forget, we plan to return!!

Visited August 2014