Coral Paradise Resort
US$132
  • Breakfast included
US$184
US$171
Sand Dollar Condominiums(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hotels.com
Buddy Dive(Kralendijk)
US$196
US$164
  • Pool
Caribbean Club Bonaire(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
US$584
US$166
US$153
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrental truckfull kitchennew ownersbuddy diveplace to staylocal cell phoneoffice managerdive sitesshort walkfirst trip to bonaireprevious ownersrum runnerslocal callsshore divingfeel like familyrinse tanksdive package
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed at Coral Paradise November 2nd to 9th. Our direct flight from the states dumped us in Curacao instead of bringing us to Bonaire as booked. People need to realize the airlines down there have an island mentality so they do not care about schedules. It even seems they do not care about your final destination. I was able to talk the airline into contacting Coral Paradise for us and advise them or our new arrival time to Bonaire (2 am). The taxi still picked us up and had our room key.
The accommodations were wonderful, an efficiency suite with fully equipped kitchen and extremely clean. Sliding door opened to the patio and pool, which we had to ourselves. The resort is perfectly located for diving from Captain Don’s Habitat. We booked a full dive package which included 6 days of diving on our own and 6 boat dives. While we had a great time, next trip we would not book boat dives. The reason is that there are so many wonderful dives around the island there really is no need for the boat.
When you travel you can only hope for “southern hospitality” and you find it here with the New Orleans native owners and staff. I can’t say enough about how wonderful Kenny, Margaret & Louise were. Always happy to see you, great advise and tips for the island. Louise nudged me into my first night dive and it was an amazing experience. Thank you! They truly do make you feel like family.

Room Tip: Perfectly quite, clean, I can't imagine one room is better than another. Book it!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renie W
Reviewed 3 December 2013

First and foremost, I need to apologize for not writing this review sooner. You would think after one of the best vacations we have ever had, we would have been excited to share it!! iT Was out pleasure to stay at the Coral Paradise Resort from October 5-12, 2013(sorry for the delay). We can not say enough about how nice Kenny and Margaret(the owners) are. Louise, the office manager, was very helpful from the first time we spoke until we checked out. Their hospitality cannot be matched(I have stayed at many hotels and resorts) and that is the reason that we will return there for our next Bonaire vacation. Having owners who are truly invested in making sure you have a great vacation is priceless! All three of them gave us great suggestions for restaurants, diving, and sites to go see. The resort is small, very clean, private, and close to the water. You are within walking distance of two larger resorts if you need diving supplies or a quick dinner at a restaurant. The room we stayed in is a two bed efficiency that walked out to the saltwater pool which is secluded and surrounded by palm trees. One evening, I cooked dinner in the room because we dove 4 times that day and were too tired to go out. There is a small stove, refrigerator, pots, pans, and utensils you need to have an exquisite dinner(or spaghetti like we did). We dove 16 times during our stay and the reef behind their resort is one of the best that we went to. It was also the easiest to get into and out of by using the dock. Besides the beautiful location and the excellent facilities, we had the pleasure of having lunch with Kenny and Margaret at the Bistro de Paris. We had wraps and hamburgers which were delicious and the price was moderate as well. It is easy to see how this resort has been voted the Tripadvisor Traveler's Choice Award Winner. I will be returning and suggest that you do to.
P.S. If you love Belgian beers as I do, there is a small store that you can walk to or take a 30 second drive to that has a great selection. I enjoyed some Leffe Blonde each night!!

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms allow you to walk out to rinse station for your dive gear and right into the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank moose3838
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had a great and comfortable time at Coral Paradise. We arrived late and had no problems getting there and getting in the room. A taxi was waiting for us. The driver had piece of paper with our names on it so that we could easily locate him. He took us directly to the hotel and let us in the gate. He waited until he saw that we could get into the room. Everything was perfect in the room. The kitchen had everything that we needed. Margaret had put a pitcher of water in the fridge to make sure that we had cold water to drink. The next day, we were able to find the restaurant by walking down the sidewalk behind hotel. In the room, there was a cell phone with prepaid local minutes on it. We were told that we could use it anywhere on the island in case of emergency. In the middle of the week, I had a huge sunburn on my face. They made sure to lay out some aloe spray for us. The room was comfortable. There are two beds. We slept in one and used the other to lay out things on. There was plenty of room to unpack and then put away the suitcase. There was also plenty of room to unpack our toiletries and put things in bathroom cabinets. We plan to return to Bonaire and I hope that we get to stay there again. Great people, great place and so comfortable! Thank you, Kenny, Margaret and Louise!

Room Tip: We liked the 1st floor so that we wouldn't have to carry things up and down the stairs. Any room would be great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancyrob607
Reviewed 9 November 2013

After four connecting flights rides we finally arrived to Bonaire. The dive team was greated by the manager Louise that already had our dive truck and accomodations already set. It was the EASIEST checkin ever! The room was impeccable! Louise greeted us each day and the owners Kenny and Maragaret as well. Maragaret left me a care package after learning that the airplane damage my ear and I couldn't dive with my friends. The courtyard and room is so relaxing as I am trying to recover... Thanks Coral Paradise. I couln't imagine of a better place to stay and recover. So diving wasn't the highlight of my trip but this place was!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank David G
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We spent a week at Coral Paradise and have nothing but great things to say! Owners Kenny & Margaret are so welcoming and helpful. The manager,Louise, is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. My girlfriend and I immediately felt like part of the family and have already decided that Coral Paradise is the only place we will stay on trips to Bonaire. The diving was spectacular and everything is arranged for you before you arrive. Room, diving package, airport transfer & truck rental. It couldn't be easier or more hassle free. We can't wait to plan our next Bonaire trip & see our new friends at Coral Paradise. Thanks Kenny, Margaret & Louise! You guys were awesome!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple