“Clean, tidy, friendly, and convenient”
Review of Blue Divers Resort

Blue Divers Resort
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Diana, Martin and their family were extremely helpful the minute we stepped off the plane. Martin picked us up, and arranged for us to pick up our car rental. We also got our room as soon as we arrived. Very clean, tidy and basic. We even had huge closet space, and I never hang stuff up, but I felt at home, so I did it this trip.

Location is convenient, van der Tweel is nearby to get groceries. The BBQ was a massive help! We also loved that VIP was right next door. We can just roll out of bed and get our dive stuff ready.

Diana and Martin were extremely helpful, we got clean towels when we asked for it, toilet paper and whatever neccessities we needed. They even gave us olive oil, salt and tinfoil when we needed it. Diana knew that I needed my coffee the minute I wake up, so she had it ready for me the next morning after we arrived.

The family goes above and beyond to make my friends, husband and I happy. We would definitely stay there again. We really enjoyed their company too, and they made it hugely personable for us to relax. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Very Nice Managers, Service is outstanding! The location is Verrry good. It's on Walking distance to center, Ocean, Supermarket. Has a pool so it's a good place to hang out! Nice, small, and friendly! And the diving school is part of the resort so if you want to go diving you have a 2 in 1!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Miichelllle
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My husband and I just returned from another visit to Bonaire. We stayed (again) at Blue Divers Resort. We found the resort cozy, clean, quiet and comfortable. It is located in a lovely neighborhood, right off the main road, within easy walking distance to town. It was secure (locked entries at night), spacious and simple. The rooms are immaculate, with a king sized bed, a fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom, lots of clean towels, hot water, A/C and safe for valuables. There's a supermarket nearby. There is also a nice pool or you can walk to the Divi Resort nearby for a dip in the ocean. There was a gas grill to use outside and a nice shaded porch with a table and chairs, for cozy meals.
Diane and Martin were delightful, always helpful and accomodating with any request. They were warm and hospitable and always ready to answer any question.
We really enjoyed our stay and will continue to return. VIP Divers is located on site. You can just load tanks into your truck and take off for a full day of diving!
Blue Divers is a great value and I would recommend it to anyone.Thanks for a great vacation!
Laura and Paul

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My Husband and I stayed here June 19th-26th. Very nice quiet resort. It had all your basic necessity's. We picked this place because we went with Vip Diving which is onsite. Martin and Diane were so accommodating! The resort is in walking distance to town with shops and restaurants and the waterfront. There were a few other people staying there long term and it was so nice to just sit and visit with everyone in the evenings. We will definitely be back!!!
Thank you to everyone!!!
Josh and Crystal

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
DfromBlueDivers, Manager at Blue Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

very nice to hear that you liked your stay in our resort , hope to welcome you and your husband next time when your coming to Bonaire.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Blue Divers Resort is great for folks who want a comfy room and convenient location at a good price. My room was clean and spacious, with plenty of closet space and a nice kitchenette. The kitchenette is definitely a plus since you can save a good bit of money if you buy and prepare your own food. Diana and Martin were very warm and helpful. They picked me up from the airport and drove me back, arranged my rental car for me, and were always eager to answer questions or help in any way they could. I felt quite safe both in the hotel itself (there's a safe in each room, secure dive lockers for equipment, sturdy locks on the doors) and the neighborhood in general. Even better, VIP Diving is attached to Blue Divers Resort, so you can roll right out of bed and start your day of diving with truly awesome dive guides.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrea T
DfromBlueDivers, Manager at Blue Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

dear Andrea,

thank you for your nice response!!!
we enjoyed your company very much ..... especially our enthousiasme and happiness.
you are writing about having your own kitchenette and it is true when you cook your own meal it saves a lot of money ,and you have a good change to see more from beautiful Bonaire wile shopping in local grocery stores
hope to welcome you again at Blue Divers resort

sunny regards

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Thanks, Martin, for a great experience! We made some great friends, and the resort definitely felt like a home away from home.

My two friends & I stayed at the resort for a week in a room with 3 single beds (& 3 closets!). The room also had a safe, a kitchenette, and a bathroom. Each room has a private-entry door that opens to the street, and another door that opens to the shared courtyard. We spent most of our time in the courtyard, which has tables & chairs, a barbecue grill, a pool, and a sunroof. We stored our dive gear in lockers that were right next to the courtyard. (We dove with VIP Diving, which is attached to this resort. I recommend diving with them!) Everything was really convenient, and I felt really safe, too.

There's a nice supermarket nearby (van den tweel) where we got food, including meat to cook on the grill. It was nice to eat dinner outside & get to know the other guests.

The resort is walking distance from the town. It's also across the street from the Divi casino/resort. I walked over there to go swimming along the shore on my last day, and I wish I had done it sooner! It was absolutely beautiful!

I would recommend renting a car. Martin helped us rent a truck, which worked out perfectly for our needs.

Don't forget to bring lots of sunscreen and mosquito repellent!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Genevieve P

thanx for your response,we liked your stay also very much,
all the story s about the diving and the most remarkable discovery s under water!!
hope to welcome you soon at our new redecorated resort and maybe we can arrange a BBQ together !!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Dear Bas, Bob and Susy, thank you for your service and hospitality. We had a wonderfull 5 days. Felt at home. We also did great divetrips with you and we are looking forward to visit Blue Divers again. Hopefully this year!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends