This is my third group visit to the Divi Flamingo Resort. I organize and lead SCUBA Diving groups to different diving locations at least twice per year. My latest visit was from November 5-12 and I took a group of 20 to the resort. Everything at the resort was first class, was well-organized, well-maintained with a strong desire for continuing improvements to make the resort even better. The General Manager, Sara Matera is a competent manager and she is a real positive influence at the resort. Serge DeGroote heads the Dive Shop and is always eager to ensure that all goes well. Everyone in my group had a wonderful week there and no one had any complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk