I am writing this from our balcony over the water on our last day. Just came back from our last dive. This place combines easy, easy diving (lockers right by the tanks right by the boats, easy entry and exit, etc.) with the relative luxury of a resort hotel (if you aren't looking for the four seasons), with the closest location to town. The on-site restaurant is good and not overpriced, and you can walk to most other restaurants. If only there were more convenient flights to and from the NY area. But maybe that's a good thing too. It might get too crowded. I'm conflicted-- I want the divi to stay relaxed and uncrowded, but I also want them to succeed and be able to pay their wonderful employees what they deserve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk