Warm welcome at reception, very friendly staff. Good breakfastbuffet, Service bit slow, lunch Restaurant offers very good food, nice beach bar. Free wifi. Snorkeling possibilities right in front of the resort!!! A variety of boat excursions to Klein Bonaire (a must!!!!). It is only a 5 minute walk to Kralendijk downtown with a lot of great restaurants and bars. To explore this wonderful island a car is very helpful, for slagbaai national park 4wheel drive is required. Resort needs a little bit of renovation, but we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk