They have a beautiful reef at the hotel, but also a great drive-in for loading new tanks so you can go around the island, diving in the reefs all around the island. The hotel also rents pick-ups so you have the whole package. We were here for a week with a group of divers and really got the max out of our vacation. The buffet style breakfast was as it should be, the rooms were clean, recently renovated and all airconditioned. Poolbar and restaurant with tasty cockails and food, and very nice staff. I really cant say anything bad about it!
I recommend this one big time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Bonaire and Buddy Dive Resort. An unhurried, unspoiled natural paradise offering spectacular sunsets, gentle breezes and crystal clear, turquoise waters. Buddy's is a resort where you can DIVE DIVE DIVE, take part in a multitude of activities or just sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. At Buddy Dive, we're known for our casual atmosphere, personable staff, spacious accommodations and a dive operation that has something for every diver: comfortable boats, complete rental and retail center, exceptional staff, and a unique "Drive Thru" with a two-lane air/nitrox fill station. No matter which apartment you are staying in, you're never further than a giant stride away from our popular and lively house reef which is perfect for diving and snorkeling, day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Buddy Dive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buddy Dive Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Hotel Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Bonaire/Kralendijk