Dove Bonaire for the first time and had a blast! Stayed at the resort for a week. Prices were good, staff was helpful, dive tanks were plenty!! The vehicle that we used to drive around the island was dependable. Plenty spots to dive on from the shore, I felt it was more productive to dive from the shore vice using the boats. I highly recommend this resort and I will dive with them again. The room we stayed in was 3 bedrooms, very clean bathrooms, a/c's worked well in all bedrooms. Breakfast buffet was good, plenty of food and choices. Restaurant at resort was good. Grounds were well kept. Looking forward to going back, possibly February !! Martin...have the punch ready!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Bonaire and Buddy Dive Resort. An unhurried, unspoiled natural paradise offering spectacular sunsets, gentle breezes and crystal clear, turquoise waters. Buddy's is a resort where you can DIVE DIVE DIVE, take part in a multitude of activities or just sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. At Buddy Dive, we're known for our casual atmosphere, personable staff, spacious accommodations and a dive operation that has something for every diver: comfortable boats, complete rental and retail center, exceptional staff, and a unique "Drive Thru" with a two-lane air/nitrox fill station. No matter which apartment you are staying in, you're never further than a giant stride away from our popular and lively house reef which is perfect for diving and snorkeling, day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Buddy Dive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buddy Dive Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Hotel Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Bonaire/Kralendijk