My wife and I stayed here for a short-notice dive trip.
We didn't spend much time in the apartment since we were out and about most of the time. We were looking for cheap accommodations for this particular vacation. We also wanted something centrally-located and on or near the beach. BOA fit the bill.
We would go again, but I think I'd ask for a unit with A/C in the living room.
- pool right out our doorstep
- dive shop on-site
- central location - great dives both south and north as well as right out the door
- bathroom was nicely updated
- Bobby Jans BBQ is right next door. GREAT quick dinner for takeout.
- Rinse tank on-site
- VERY nice scuba storage room - dry and fresh smelling! And secure!
Could be better:
- a/c is only in the bedroom (in the unit that we had). We are NOT used to heat/humidity.
- dated furniture, kitchen
- BBQ was broken (I burned palm fronds to BBQ our dinner one night!)
- pool turned green 1 day, but was quickly fixedMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking