I'm not kidding when I say that you have the best views of Bonaire from the penthouse of this property. The balcony is gigantic, and you can see the expanse of the endless waters from every inch of the balcony. It could not have been a better view! The apartment is huge, well furnished and the air conditioner in the bedroom is very refreshing after a day out in the hot sun.
The service is also wonderful - the office staff at Sunrentals were very accommodating both from before the booking until we actually left. They answered all our questions and greeted us warmly when we arrived. It is in a great location - downtown is right down the street, there is access to a lot of restaurants and to grocery stores so you can cook when you don't feel like eating out. One small hitch was that the cleaning staff used one of our towels as a door mat to keep the water out when there was a heavy rain - we complained to the Sunrentals and they offered to clean it for us. It was a little disappointing that our personal belongings were used w/o our permission but she promised to instruct the cleaning staff - hope it will never happen again (-1 star for this).
All said and done, the place is great and the dive shop onsite is also wonderful! Rob was really pro-active with us and helped make our diving better. He spent some time in the water teaching us some tricks when he saw that we were carrying too much weights. The end result was great - my husband went down by almost 8 pounds and the diving experience was just brilliant. We rented a BCD and tanks from the dive shop and they were in great condition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Rentals Bonaire has a very interesting package for your upcoming (dive) vacation on the Netherlands Antilles. Book now one of our pretty, just renovate sea-view apartments at our small scale resort Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments.Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments is located downtown Kralendijk the capital of Bonaire. Dive shop and office on premises and are open for all your questions and rentals from 8 to 5, dive tanks and dive locker are available 24/7.Our friendly staff will help you to book all your activities and is most willing to help you and for fill your needs.All 13 apartments have porches and oceanview and a spectacular view over the uninhabited island Klein Bonaire. Our Penthouse and apartments are just renovated.Jump from the pool into the Caribbean sea or take a water taxi in front of the apartments to bring you to Klein Bonaire. In the beautiful tropical garden lies a large and deep pool with nice lounge chairs. Your comfortable one- or two-bedroom apartment has an electronic safe, cable TV, rental phone, and WiFi.The kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with a microwave, blender and toaster and so on. Most bedrooms have twin beds. You can however ask for king-size. All bedrooms and most living rooms have A/C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments Hotel Kralendijk
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments Kralendijk