This isn't a review of Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments but of Cas Thomas, a small guest apartment attached to a private villa. It is rented and managed through the folks at SunRentals. For those interested, Sun Rentals offers a wide range of private rentals that are absolutely lovely.
First, let me start out by saying how helpful and nice the lady's at Sun Rentals were in getting everything together for us. Always very very nice and prompt in answering my no doubt annoying emails and accomodating with whatever we needed. Thanks Rianne and Bouke! Very wonderful job stocking the fridge in the full kitchen for us before we came! Thank you.
Cas Thomas' apartment is simple and relatively small but very cute and perfect for a couple. It sits attached to a larger villa that is unoccupied during your stay. While it is more of a "garden" apartment, it is literally 10 steps away from Bonaire's leeward beach and one of the best private seaside patios on the island! Also being "gardenside," the apartment allows guests to open the large and numerous plantaion shuttered windows to allow the refreshing tradewinds to come through the apartment--very nice indeed!
We are avid divers and have been to Bonaire many times. What we didn't expect was how nice we would find the diving directly in front of our Villa. It was so convenient to gear up on the patio, dive from the soft sandy beach right there, then get out, shower at the outside shower, and have a nice refreshing drink. Lather, rinse, repeat... very nice!
The shaded patio has several tables, lights, nice lounges and sofas, sun awnings for later in the day (keeps the sun out of your face), ceiling fans, dining and breakfast tables... hermit crabs, bananaquits and iguanas. What more could you need?
A+ for the friendly staff and wonderful place!! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments is located at the edge of downtown Kralendijk, the capital of Bonaire. It’s the only ‘petit’ resort in Bonaire on such an ideal location! With a Dive shop and office on premises, we can serve all your needs. Dive tanks and lockers are available 24/7. Our friendly and multi lingual staff is most willing to answer your questions and help you make it an unforgettable stay! All 13 apartments have a private porch or balcony with a spectacular views over the uninhabited island Klein Bonaire. Jump from the tropical garden into the pool or Caribbean sea or take a water taxi in front of the apartments to bring you to Klein Bonaire. Your comfortable one- or two-bedroom apartments have well equipped kitchens, cable TV (also with Dutch, American and South American channels!) A/C and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments Hotel Kralendijk
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments Kralendijk