The location right at the bay is beautiful and really great, especially when you are traveling with small children or like to windsurf. The water in the bay is not deep and very warm. The houses could use a little up-keeping (some lights did not work, broken screens on windows). A mosquito net for every bed would be great, since there are a lot of those on the island. Some more utensils in the kitchen would also be greatly appreciated. We did not eat at the resort since we found the price for the food very expensive (especially with two little kids). If you have a rental car there is a supermarket about 10-15 minutes away and also some good food options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the quiet and tranquil Island of Bonaire, sits one of the most beautiful stretches of sand in the Caribbean. The resort has a private beach with shaded cabannas and lounge chairs. The shallow bay is protected by a coral reef and is ideal for swimmers, snorkelers and windsurfers. The 30 comfortable cottages offer splendid panoramic views of the bay's colorful wildlife both above and below the sea. A unique part of paradise where you find "privacy, luxury, nature, adventure, quality time with your family, romance, delicious food, fun, tranquility, piece, space, positive energy & wellness" Go to our website to download our most recent full color brochure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorobon Beach & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorobon Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach & Wellness Resort Bonaire/Kralendijk