My fiance and I stayed with Bamboo Bali for a week while in Bonaire for a diving trip. BB is gorgeous, unique, and run by an amazing family. BB is very conveniently located--although not on the ocean, it is across the street from many of the big dive hotels-Captain Don's, Buddy Dive. We walked to Captain Don's to watch the sunset and eat dinner at Rum Runners (also highly recommended) several times.
Cottages are very comfortable, sparkling clean, very private, perfect for self catering with a small kitchen, fridge, basic cooking supplies. There are several bbq grills around the grounds you can use as well.
Pool and hot tub area are beautiful and very romantic. There's an area to rinse and hang out dive gear.
BB has been created by and is run by a wonderful family--very friendly, rightfully very proud of their creation, always available to answer any questions or give recommendations.
Would definitely stay with them again if we go back to Bonaire.
Check out my other recs for great places to eat on Bonaire--we found food to be definitely hit or miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk