My wife and I had a really great, relaxing five days at Bamboo Bali. Our hosts, Sebastian, Anno and Vera, were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make us feel at home. When we arrived they spent time explaining where to find everything on the island, recommended a great dive operator, "Wannadive" and organized pick-up truck rental for us. Later on in our stay, when we had a flat battery, Anno coordinated with the rental company to get the truck fixed, so our planned dive trip wasn't disrupted. Great service! Our cottage was very comfortable and it was nice to have the kitchen area to make lunch and then eat outside on our deck overlooking all of the amazing lush trees and plants and cool SE Asian art in the grounds. Nice secluded pool and hot tub. There's also a handy area to rinse and hang dive gear after a day enjoying Bonaire's fantastic reefs. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk