My wife and I went on our honeymoon in early May, and chose Bamboo Bali based on the recommendation of Carolyn at Dive Friends. I e-mailed Sebastian several times and got responses very quickly. Bamboo Bali was perfect for us. The cottages are all spacious enough for two people, but still cozy. Sebastian and Anno took excellent care of us during our stay. There were many nice little unexpected touches, from the towel swans on the bed when we arrived to the sign hanging above the door with our names on it. Anno even stayed up late to greet us after finding out that our flight from Curacao was delayed. We rarely saw any other residents and had complete privacy. With our own refrigerator, microwave, and electric burners, we had the option to eat out or in. The rinse tanks were just outside of our door, which made cleaning our scuba gear convenient. The locked gate meant that we could leave our gear hanging outside without worries. We also had tv and wi-fi, in case the natural beauty wasn't enough. It was the most relaxing week we've ever had, and it's now the only place that we'll stay when we visit Bonaire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk