From first enquiries through to departure Sebastian was extremely helpful, welcoming and friendly. Bamboo Bali comprises of a small number of cottages set within a wonderfully landscaped garden.
Notes on the stay:
- The outside space and landscaping really makes this a great place to stay - numerous and varied seating areas, palms, tropical plants and trees alongside BBQs and outdoor dining - it has been put together extremely thoughtfully
- The pool area includes a small salt water pool, two jacuzzis and a fresh water shower. There is also a separate area to wash dive gear. Having the pool is really a must in Bonaire and the pool area is tastefully created and sheltered from the island winds
- The cottages, like the outside space, are really tastefully put together, each with their own outdoor dining space, hammock and outdoor seating. Inside you have all you could need with a small kitchen area (hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and utensils/crockery), bathroom, good sized bed and of course air con! Remember that these are self catering cottages and so you should bring your own toiletries etc.
- They are currently building a 'tropical shower' room and another cottage but we were not disturbed by noise and care was taken to keep this to a minimum. Once these are complete, I believe there will be no further building work taking place
- The only downside of Bamboo Bali is that it is located on a busy main road in Bonaire - but once you are through the private gate you would never know this apart from the occasional traffic noises. Ask for a cottage towards the rear of the property away from the road. In Bonaire most resorts / apartments are located on the two main roads and so this is something difficult to avoid. - We had a car so always drove to the beach etc. and I do recommend a car for getting around Bonaire - from the dive sites to the beach, to the restaurants and supermarket, exploring the National Park etc. it really is much easier with your own transport
All in all I highly recommend a stay at Bamboo Bali - Sebastian has put great thought and attention to detail into this lovely boutique resort and the result is a tasteful blending of indoor and outdoor space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk