We traveled as a couple from April 11-18, for a dive vacation, our first trip to Bonaire but definitely not last.
When i was searching for places to stay as soon as i came across Bamboo Bali i knew i wanted to stay there. At first our dates were conflicting with availability but then the good news came from Sebastian that one of the new cottages, still unnamed at that time, will be ready for our april arrival. I was very happy, even though this was a bit over what we intended to spend, but after seeing the rest of the cottages and getting a description from Sebastian i knew we could not go wrong and would have to take it.
Shortly before our arrival we learned the name of the cottage...Heaven Can Wait...well that is true indeed, and nothing prepared us for what we were about to experience, the place is absolutely gorgeous, but the outdoor shower wins the crown as well as the personalized driftwood sign at the cottage entrance with our names, which we got to take as souvenir.
Even though the hot tub was not hooked up yet, we couldn't have used it anyway since we were diving every day, the rest of the amenities more then made up for that.
We spent our evenings in the front porch mostly, just relaxing, talking about the days diving or having dinner.
The grounds are also beautiful, lots of greenery and tastefully decorated.
I can't say enough about the hospitality of our hosts.
This is one place everyone should put on their list, it is worth every penny, and the great thing is that there is something for every budget, but i think we got spoiled to the Heaven Can Wait.
We are looking forward to returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk