We stayed here for two nights. The room had a bed with mosquito net, air conditioning, tv wifi and kitchen area, which was all very well set out.
As part our introduction we were told about the local shops and about use of the air conditioning and guides when to use as we could incur additional cost if we used the air conditioning too much - as electricity is expensive on the island, we did also have the eletric trip out due to having the air conditioning on at the same time as the kettle..
The room we had was just located at the edge of the complex, which was next too the road - but this was not a problem as there was not a lot of traffic at nights.
We did not hire a car / motor cycle for the two days which made it very difficult to get in and out of the main town. We did try and hire whilst we were out there but all the places we tried either had no vehicles available or had a minimum hire period of 3 days.
We walked to the town, but this took us a good hour and was hard going due to the heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk