“2 locations with different service”
Review of Plazita Limena

Plazita Limena
Ranked #59 of 132 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We enjoyed freshest Peruvian food and great service in one of the locations and had opposite experience at its central location. Not sure what was going on but wanted to let owners know that they need to look into this.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Plazita Limena was an excellent surprise. I came up after snorkeling and noticed a beautiful view looking out at sunset and at Kleine Bonaire, then it got better. The menu was amazing and it was so hard to choose what to eat. Eventually after I ordered and got my food I was extremely delighted by my food. The service was also very good and it is good for families, couple, singles, or big groups. It was open air as well as reasonably priced. Overall excellent food and selection items, very good service, amazing view, and good prices.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This spot was recommended by the helpful staff at BelMar. We actually went to the wrong location for our reservation but no problem. They were accommodating, good service and it was a terrific meal! Full flavours, nice portions and lots of variety on the menu. I must mention that my son commented it was the first dinner in a couple of nights in Bonaire that he was not leaving the restaurant hungry! We had a mixed grill, calamari, ceviche (much superior to that at It Rains Fishes) and a grilled fish. The Kaya Grandi location might look empty but there is a larger seating area at the back which is not visible from the street- venture in- you will be pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank skipperdee
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This place was great. We ate one night in their new restaurant at Den Laman and enjoyed it so much we went back to their original restaurant in town. All meals were good size, very flavorful, well presented. The lamb stew was fantastic. I think this is well worth the visit.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Plazita Limena now has two locations - the original location on Kaya Grandi and the new oceanfront location at Den Laman Condominiums. I am reviewing the location at Den Laman.

We are regular guests at Den Laman, so we were excited when the restaurant opened. They are now serving lunch and dinner. The menu is extensive and has something for everyone. The oceanfront setting is beautiful at sunset or any time of day.

We had our first dinner there last week, and it was absolutely fantastic. All of our dishes were delicious and the ingredients were very fresh. The ceviche was outstanding, as was the traditional Peruvian pumpkin stew. We also had a nice lunch there, and I had a wonderful Greek Salad.

The staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive.

Overall, we were very impressed and will recommend this wonderful restaurant to others.

1  Thank luv4travelNJ