“A Good Value with Very Good Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Plazita Limena

Plazita Limena
Ranked #52 of 124 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, CO
“A Good Value with Very Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a great lunch at the intown location on our last trip and wanted to try the new location since we were staying close by. Had the waiter and chef make recommendations. I wish we had more eating out time because I would have come again for sure. This is a very good place with reasonable prices. We had the mixed grill with frijoles and plantains, so so so good and a great value for the portion sizes, amazing ribs and everything else was great too – fed us both twice. Wish I could have tried the Paella. Will return!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank snorkelingsearchers

Global traveller
“New location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This lovely little restaurant had just gotten bigger with a second location near the roundabout to the North of town. This new location is a bit harder to find, it's in the complex next to barri's reef called den lemman. But worth the search as it is right on the water with seating for ten on the water's edge. Very nice at sunset. Cool to watch the divers on the reef. Doesn't hurt that the food is excellent, the waiters attentive and the prices reasonable. Try the various cervice and the bacon octopus starters.

3 Thank Phil_the_flamingo
Melbourne, FL
“Excellent Peruvian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This cool little restaurant is located right in the heart of the quaint downtown area. We sat on the patio area and it was perfect atmosphere. The food was delicious and unique and the prices were right in line with Bonaire. Make sure to wear your bug spray as the mosquitoes will get you though!

• Visited May 2014
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Maybe an Off Night?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I went with friends on our last night. I had combination plate with ceviche, calamari, and a tuna mixture. My wife had fried fish which she enjoyed. The food on my plate was average and the tuna tasted like it was from a can. We also went with friends whom all seemed to enjoy their meals.

When we are back next year, I am sure we will go back and give it another try. We heard so many great things about this place.

• Visited May 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We went to their Hato location, by the Den Laman condominiums. I was told I needed to make reservations, which I did, but when we walked into the restaurant there were only two other patrons seated. Our waiter sat us outisde and dining al fresco watching the sunset was lovely. The ceviche was nicely seasoned and there was enough for two people to share. My entree, pescado a la espagnola, was swimming in sauce and not all that tasty. My husband opted for the seafood paella, which was plentiful and nicely presented, but it would've tasted better if it had been spiced up a bit. Not very inspired dishes, I'm afraid. At least the ceviche was delicious. And the young man who waited on us was delightful.