“Always a good choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Appetite - CLOSED

Appetite
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bend, Oregon, United States
“Always a good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Returning to bonaire a year later we re-visited appetite. We weren't disappointed. I ordered the barracuda with hollandaise over asparagus and risotto. It was excellent. My buddy had the beef tenderloin filet and was also very happy with his choice. This is a don't miss place when visiting bonaire

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“An adventure for the taste buds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Ordered from the surprise menu I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. I thought it was a lot of fun getting a different surprise each course. The food was very good, it was creative, and it often used indgredients that you wouldn't usually see. Great for people who like to try knew things and aren't scared of different foods. I honestly wish more restaurants would give you the option of the surprise menu and it makes it so much easier to order! We also had the chef pair each course with a different wine which was also pretty cool and if I ever went back I would get something completely different.

Visited June 2014
Rocklin, California
“Amazing lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stopped in for lunch and ended up ordering the fish spring rolls off the dinner menu. They were delicious. A friend had a salad with grilled tuna. She loved it. The sandwiches were delicious too. All of us ate every bite off our plates!

Visited July 2014
Kralendijk, Bonaire
“Average Food, Terrible Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ordered the 4 course meal, which ended up taking 3hrs! Very poor service but the restaurant was almost empty. Food was ok, but we were starving for most of the evening.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Durham, nc
“Amazing 4-course chef's meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

OMG, this was our favorite meal during our 2-week trip to Bonaire. We ordered the 4-course chef's meal with wine accompaniment. From the amuse bouche through dessert, every course was amazing. My husband is vegetarian, I am not, so we each received very different yet amazing courses. The wine paired perfectly with each one. This is one meal that I will daydream about for years!

Visited July 2014