“Fun and informative kayak/snorkel”

Glass Bottom Boat and Kayak Snorkel Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Snorkel, sunset & night tour & glass bottom boat and kayak tours in the Bonaire National Marinepark. Visit the unspoiled island Klein Bonaire. Check out our new glass bottom kayak and snorkel tour!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Avon, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun and informative kayak/snorkel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I went on the kayak/snorkel trip in Lac Bay and had a great time! We were picked up at the hotel and driven to Lac Bay. Our guide was very informative and personable. We learned a lot about Bonaire and the mangrove forest. Kayaking through the mangroves was really fun. There have been channels cut in places that make for kayaking though mangrove tunnels! (They were cut to allow water to cycle through the forest faster and not for kayaking, but they are fun to paddle through)

The snorkel portion was neat as well.

Would recommend!

3 Thank COTelemark79

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wonderful sunset glass bottom boat tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My new husband Roy and I had a wonderful a wonderful trip on Friday evening. My husband is a scuba diver and I'm new to snorkeling. The last time my husband went to Bonaire was 20 years ago. He was commenting on how much the reef had changed. With this trip with Paul and his boat Roy was able to point out things that if I were a diver he could show me. The refreshments are outstanding. A very knowledgable and gracious host Paul is. Don't miss this!

2 Thank Charlene W
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun, relaxing and breathtaking must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Fantastic organised. It was possible to be picked up at my appartment, which was nice because i didn't have a car. I was alone in a kayak which were no problem. The tour was great, after a few minutes Paul will tell you about what you see, then you go on and wait at another spot. The group always sticks together. It's a fun, relaxing and breathtaking experience! A must do!

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was amazing! Paul picked us up from our hotel with his jeep. That was very nice because we did not have a car. We went with a 2-person kayak, which was nice because there was a lot of wind. The mangrove was beautiful, you see fish you can't see in the coral. Paul was able to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend glass bottom boat and kayak snorkel tours!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Liesbeth S
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC TRIP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the sunset glass bottom boat tour. Comfortable boat, Large clear viewing area to observe the coral and sea creatures. Great commentary by the Captain. Would highly recommend.

Visited May 2014