“Great dive trip!”

VIP Diving
Ranked #3 of 67 Tours in Kralendijk
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Dive Butlers are here...at your service! Come and experience how different, relaxing and refreshing shore diving on Bonaire can be with 100% personal attention. VIP Diving offers personalized dive tours to the best reefs on Bonaire. We can take care of all your diving needs. From air and nitrox (even delivered daily to your place of stay if you want) to high quality rental gear to the best personalized guided dives and dive courses. We are your dive butlers on Bonaire! Let us show you diving on Bonaire like you've never seen it before!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I went to Bonaire to dive but I was kind of scared to do it because I am not an experienced diver as my husband is. I went to VIP and they helped me with FULL & COMPLETE service. Frank was my instructor and guide. First he helped me to refresh and feel confident with my diving skills in the pool. He is very very patient and kind. Then he took us with all the equipment to the dive sites. He even took a writing chart and wrote us the names of the species while we were underwater.
I have to add that he was also an excellent tourist guide because, while driving us to the diving locations, he told us some history about the Island. Bas and all the staff were very attentive to all our needs. It was a great diving experience and I would recommend VIP diving to anyone.

vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Hello Eli and Graham!

It was our great pleasure diving with you. It is always so nice to be able to help someone overcome their nerves and their fear. You did great and we hope to see you back on Bonaire in the future! Definitely let us know if and when that happens!!!

Warm regards from all your friends at VIP!!!

Bas.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I went to Bonaire for three weeks and chose to dive with VIP because of their stellar reviews on Trip Advisor. We weren't disappointed! The staff, Menno, Jonathon, Stephen, Frank and Bas were all very welcoming and happy to share their knowledge of diving and the island. We completed our advanced open water, nitrox certification and 25 shore dives. We found everyone to be friendly, professional and safety conscious. We'll definitely be diving with them again next year!

1  Thank CharlieMarlowe
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hello CharlieMarlowe.

Thanks for such a nice review!!! It was great to have you with us for 3 whole weeks. That allows you to really appreciate and enjoy Bonaire on 'island time'. We are looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Warm regards from all your friends at VIP!

Bas.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had high expectations, and they were surpassed. Everyone in the dive shop was friendly, funny, knowledgeable and obviously passionate about introducing visiting divers to the best shore diving Bonaire has to offer. Stephen and Jonathan went above and beyond to make my dives memorable (and my shore entrances and exits easy). When I made a special request for a snorkling trip to Washington Slagbaai Park that I thought would appeal to my non-diving husband, they went out of their way to make it happen. I'm looking forward to diving with VIP again soon.

vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hi Jill!

Meeting expectations is great...surpassing them is even better! I'm very happy that we were able to do that. Going above and beyond is out trade mark and it makes us happy and proud when people notice that and appreciate it. Luckily that is the case with most of our guests :-)

We would be supremely happy to see you return to Bonaire and we hope to see you again at VIP diving when that happens!

Sunny regards.

Bas Noij.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Last thursday i had the true pleasure of meeting Frank who was my diving instuctor for my first dive. He was the most comforting and encouraging man and he made this the best possible experience.
Thanks to Frank and VIP diving i will be diving again!

vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

I am so happy to hear that Frank was able to encourage and help you and that this may be the start of a long and happy diving 'career'! It was our pleasure helping you out and we sure hope to see you again for more dive adventures!

Sunny regards.

the VIP team

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Picked up right at the cruise ship terminal and had some interesting sightseeing on the way to the dive site. The salt ponds and the slave history was very interesting. Very impressed with the sea life that we saw off the shore at the salt pier. Good lunch provided. We had 3 O ring failures out of 9 tanks and had to scramble to find enough extra parts. Back home we always have a spare O ring on each tank but not here. The O rings that we took out were in bad condition. For the price of an O ring I suggest they do some regular replacements. Not a big deal except we had to rush the last dive so we could get back to the cruise ship on time.

vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hello P&ZH.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am happy to hear you had a great time. I am very sorry that o-ring issues took the sparkle off for you! We have indeed had o-ring issues but they have been taken care of. We received a whole batch of bad o-rings that indeed leaked or cracked way too soon. Unfortunately we had to wait for the new batch to arrive before we could solve the issue. It was definitely not an issue of not wanting to invest in good o-rings...we take pride in the quality of our equipment and that includes details like o-rings. We hope you will some day return to see the results and have another great day (or week?) of diving with VIP!!!

Sunny regards from Bonaire!

Bas Noij.