“A lovely restaurant for a special occasion”
Review of At Sea

At Sea
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife and I visited At Sea without a reservation and were lucky to get a table. It is packed every night of the week and with good reason.

The service was easily the best we had on Bonaire and the food was excellent. Special mention should go to the bar tender who made the best Margherita I have ever had and was really friendly and helpful.

One of our best meals out during our time on Bonaire. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for At Sea

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We made a reservation, as this restaurant fills up fast. This restaurant, like many others is within walking distance of our Inn, and we enjoy walking. Before we even ordered our meal- starters - little tastes-came to our table, which we enjoyed with a couple of glasses of wine. The service is always gracious and friendly here, and the view is great. As we enjoyed our wine the restaurant filled up quickly, and those without a reservation, were turned away. We shared the Tournedos Rossini which was excellent, and more than enough for the two of us. We will definitely return on our next trip to Bonaire!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My brother has always loved this place & I finally got to experience it. It was really awesome. Not just the great meal, but the ambiance, service & the "lagniappe" as we in New Orleans call it. We were brought 3 small tastes of things before the meal even got there. Most delicious. I had ordered the vegetarian, (I'm not a vegetarian, (I just liked the dish) & he had the dorado. The entire experience has turned At Sea into my favorite restaurant on the island.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We had no reservations but they had a table for two for us anyway.
We had a delicious starter and our maincourses were excellent.
This is a great restaurant with great food and great wines.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was our 4th trip to Bonaire, and we made our reservation for dinner for our arrival night 3 weeks prior to our trip, just to make sure we would eat at our favorite restaurant (in the world!).
The ambiance is perfect, with sea views, gentle breezes, rich wood accents and impeccable service. It was nice to see familiar faces, most of the staff has been there since the restaurant opened, which says a lot for the management.
Food is delightful, with unusual pairings, and wonderful presentation and attention to detail. There are always little surprise appetizers to tease your palate, and the entrée never disappoints. Try the 5 course surprise meal for a variety of chef's choices.