A group of 8 of us rented 2 apartments at Belmar for a week over 4th of July weekend. This was one of the most amazing vacations I have had in a long time. All of the shore dives were very easy to find and navigate around the island. The dive shop was very help when it came ever aspect of the trip. From the dive locations to dive gear to the local grocery store and local dining options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and intimate resort with a colorful garden and of course, spectacular ocean views wrapped around terraces and balconiesTake leave of your everyday stress and step into an exclusive resort that refreshes your body and soul!Now we have made it even easier, try our Drive, Dive and Stay packages and Surf Away Packages. Or any one of our three diving packages - unlimited shore diving, 1-tank boat dives, or 2-tank boat dives. Not to worry we have non-diver rates as well.Belmar Oceanfront Apartments Bonaire offering first class accommodations to scuba divers, sun-seekers, snorkelers, birdwatchers, nature lovers, and especially the "get away from it all" vacationer. Enjoy shore diving from our resort anytime of day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belmar Oceanfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmar Oceanfront Apartments Hotel Bonaire
- Belmar Oceanfront Apartments Bonaire/Kralendijk