“Fabulous lunch”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stopped today for lunch. I have to agree with the previous reviews. The sandwiches were fresh and wonderful. I had the tuna melt and my husband had the roast beef with egg salad. The service was wonderful. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very nice menu and the fact that small sandwiches are offered gives you good value and still plenty of food. If you order a large sandwich it could probably be shared. I had the burger and it was pretty good and cooked to order.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stopped here yesterday for lunch and definitely agree with all the fabulous reviews. The sandwiches were huge, the bread was warm and fresh, and the ingredients were plentiful and delicious! I got the Soprano (parma ham, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, olive/antipasta mix) and my husband had a brie & pine nuts - sorry I didn't pay too much attention to his because I was trying to devour mine. It was too large for me to finish and I'm thrilled to have the leftovers for a snack. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Good sandwiches. Terrific breakfasts. Awesome smoothies! Nice people. Went several times and was happy with the experience each time. Walking distance from Sand Dollar and Bari Reef. Great place for deco between dives!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Shop by here on a busy afternoon, after a 2-tank dive.

Subs are made fresh and take a little time when they are busy; eat in or carry out, as well as some inside and outside seating is available. Burgers are meaty and subs are tasty, even went back another day for a rich chocolate fudge cake (portions are large and prices are reasonable)