“Excellent service and quality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oasis Guesthouse

Oasis Guesthouse
Ranked #2 of 20 Kralendijk B&B and Inns
“Excellent service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in the guesthouse but it was the best desition to stay there. Our flight to Bonaire was delayed and when we came to Bonaire at 10pm the rental car company was closed but Andre looked at the flight schedule came to the airport and picked us up.....

And if we needed something like a snorkeling trip or something else we could ask Andre or tessi and they gave us the best recommendation and booked it for us.

The rooms are very clean, with a modern furniture and acclimated.

When I go to Bonaire again, this would be the place were I stay!!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

I was in Bonaire for 4 days and I lodged in Oasis Guesthouse with my great pleasure.

This Guesthouse is owned by a Luxembourgish family (Mr. Andre, Mrs, Tessi, their 13-y-o son, Noah, and their 2-y-o dog, Billa).

The Guesthouse is a brand new building less than 10 minutes driving from the capital and about 5 minutes driving from the airport (nonetheless it's very quiete).

My room was very cosy and clean (it's really new and you can see it in the walls and tyles) equipped with a very comfortable bed, a small fridge, air conditioned, a safe, tv and free internet access.

Mr. Andre and Mrs. Tessi were very welcoming, available, friendly and helpful (they really helped me out with some issues I had). Thank you very much indeed for that.

One of the days I was there they held a bbq around their swimming pool for all the guests of their house. I found this initiative very nice because you can enter in contact and interact with other people who are living your same experience.

Besides, I believe the price I paid was reasonable (about 85 USD per room per night) and the breakfast served in the morning was pretty rich (salty and sweet, eggs, jam, cheese, milk, ham, juice, coffee, fruit salad).

Overall my feedback is very positive, I would suggest this place indeed.

As I travelled alone, what I liked most was the fact the I could feel in a familiar atmosphere.

Again, thank you very much indeed, I had a great time.

GIORDANO MANTERO

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Giordano M
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

The guesthouse owner is a couple from Luxembourg; they are very friendly and helpful. The first night when I arrived the island, due to the delay of the flight,when i landed, the car rental center has closed. Suprisingly, the guesthouse owner Andre has waited for me at the airport! He picked me up and drove me directly to their guesthouse.
The guesthouse is extremely clean; all furnitures were bought from IKEA europe and pretty new.
The guesthouse is really close to the airport, about 2KM away, because the island is small, technically, it is close to everywhere.
No doubt, if i come back, i will live here again and recommen to all my friends to be here.

Room Tip: this is a small guesthouse with about 8 rooms, basically every room is fine.