“Great dive operation!”
Review of Divi Dive Bonaire

Divi Dive Bonaire
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino is home to Divi Dive Bonaire. This PADI 5-Star SSI Dive facility offers divers access to some of the world’s top dive sites. Put on your mask, slip on your fins, and get ready to explore the exotic underwater world that is Bonaire. Swim alongside brilliantly colored fish and exotic marine life while you explore some of the Caribbean’s most colorful coral reefs. Bonaire’s entire coastline has been declared a marine sanctuary so that you’ll always be able to enjoy the pristine beauty it has to offer. Enjoy a wide variety of dive services from quick shore dives to full-day boat trips, from certification classes to great dive gifts from our dive shop, you're sure to find the perfect experience and sense of adventure. Divi Dive Bonaire's fleet of 5 dive boats range from 36 - 42 feet, are some of the largest on Bonaire. Choose from morning two-tank boat trips or afternoon one-tank diving trips. Each boat features both shaded and sunbathing areas. Boat benches are custom designed to make it easier to set up and take off diving gear. Wide open decks provide ample room to walk around and each ride is limited to 18 passengers for your comfort. Large 24-foot camera tables and freshwater camera buckets make it easy to get the perfect shot. Additional features such as twin ladders and wide swim platforms make diving from our boats a real pleasure. Dive boat rides are available to the most popular dive sites on Bonaire such as Red Slave, Karpata, and Margate Bay. Shore Diving - Scuba tanks are available 24 hours a day at Divi Dive Bonaire. Dive right into the water and avoid having to lug tanks up and down stairs or across the beach, or pick up tanks at our Dive Station, located by our car rental area. This option makes it easier for you to explore Bonaire’s numerous shore dive sites. You can even take multiple tanks so you can enjoy dive after dive without having to return to trade them out. Night Diving - You can enjoy night diving every night of the week by exploring our house reef. Night boat dives may be scheduled upon request.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The shop is located right at the Divi Flamingo resort, the staff is helpful and friendly, the boats are large and comfortable. Lockers right on site to store your gear for the week ( bring You own lock or you can purchase on right at the shop). very reasonable packge pricing for both boat & shore diving, nitrox package is very reasonable, if you are diving nitrox and plan on doing night dives you will need to get your tanks and analyze them before 5pm as the shop closes and they do not leave out the book or the gauge, you can just put them in you car if you are diving off property or put them in front of your locker and they will be fine.
Things do run "on time" at the shop not "island time" so plan on being there when your suppose to be. They only offer the dive orientations at 9:30am each morning which is required no matter how many times you have been there and is required by law before you can dive. So if you arrive at 10am or anytime after you loose that day of diving, I arrived at 2pm and was hoping since I was just there 6 months ago that we could get it done quick so I could get in a couple of dives that day but that was a no can do.

1  Thank Bill B
in 3 reviews
"sea horses"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Just visited first week of June! Weather was very comfortable. The resort was clean and the resort was well kept. The dive shop and boats were very good! The diving staff was excellent and very helpful! After the first dive each day we all were given the sweetest oranges I've e error had. Thanks to all the resort support staff for making our vacation perfect!

1  Thank Abel G M
Reviewed 9 June 2014

All of my life, the very(!) last thing I would ever put on my Bucket List was SCUBA Diving...however, an opportunity was given where I submersed (get it?!) myself into this challenge and could never have imagined SUCH a wonderful experience! The entire team was patient, educational, and made every dive incredibly fun!

I can honestly say, my life has been changed for the better now that I faced my fears and will forever be grateful to Divi Dive for the wonderful memories :)

2  Thank Zita_Bobita614
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our trip could not have been more successful. New divers put 15 to 20 dives in their log books and their scuba comfort and confidence increased exponentially. Experienced divers were treated to sea horses, octopus, trunk fish and grilled lion fish.

The diving operation was first class. Serge and his team met every expectation I had. Comfortable boats, excellent crew, accommodations to any request our guests had. At every opportunity they said YES to our needs.

Sadly our vacation ended. We left Bonaire with smiles, wonderful memories and hopes to return.