“Outstanding food. Every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartford, Connecticut
“Outstanding food. Every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I look forward to the diving on bonaire, and my two favorite restaurants. Capriccio is the number one, always something new and delicious. Went twice in three days. We had spaghetti with simple tomato sauce and shrimp redolent of garlic and laced with soft fresh mozzarella, special only for the one day. Also gnocchi with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, trace of hot pepper and some of the soft fresh mozz as an added in treat. We had a tomato cheese and parma pizza for appetizer and the wine suggested our hostess, who could not be nicer. The food was flawless, and I wish they were in my hometown.
Go.

Visited November 2013

fairfax, VA
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

As an Italian American, I often do not enjoy eating at Italian resturants because I feel I can make better food at my own house. This resturant, however, was very impressive. The pasta is home made and very good. The meat sauce could use a little more salt and pepper but there was some on the table so that problem was easily remedied. The béchamel sauce was very good.

They give you two different bread baskets. The spreads they give you for the bread is very tasty. I would definitely recommend this resturant. Just be sure to either sit inside or close to the building itself as the bugs can be bad as you move away from the building.

Visited October 2013
Kentucky
“Always special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Capriccio is a must if you love Italian food, good wine and a beautiful setting. Right across from the water. In the kitchen, Andrea is a very talented chef Lola runs the front of the house with great attention to detail. She has the best wine cellar on the island and we always trust her to select the perfect wine to accompany our meal. The restaurant itself is beautifully designed as well, making the dining experience truly special.

• Visited November 2013
“Best meal and service on Bonaire!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

After reading the reviews here about Capriccio, and having it also reccommended by a lady we met a couple of days ago, my wife and I had the pleasure of dining there this evening. They have a modern new location from what we read here, and it is very nice, especially since they have central air conditioning inside and you can enjoy your meal without fighting the no-see-ums off of you. They started us off with complimentary mimosas which were light and good, and a basket of three different types of really good bread. My wife had pasta carbonara and I had the pasta with bolognese sauce. We also had an order of garlic foccacia bread. I will assume that the lady who took our order was one of the owners, as she was very nice, and gladly told me that it would be her pleasure to give me additional meat sauce with my pasta, and that she liked a lot of meat sauce also. We also were served small dinner salads with our meal, which were very tasty. We both enjoyed our meals very much....my wife said that the pancetta in her dish was more abundant than she has ever had from any other restaurant, and very good quality. She enjoyed it very much. Just as our lady who took our order said, I received a gravy boat full of extra meat sauce, and it was very good. Needless to say, I enjoyed my dinner very much also. We both had a cappuccino after dinner and shared the chocolate mousse for dessert. The cappuccinos were good and the mouse came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with espresso liquor. The mouse had whipped cream and blueberries with it....all very yummy!! And the best part after the great meal and service, was that it cost less than another meal at the other highly rated Italian restaurant down the street, which did not have the great dessert with it. We would come back here every time!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Marty S
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great vegetarian options!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We loves this place and ate there twice. The gnocchi was to die for! The bruschetta is pretty amazing also! Actually all the bread is really good! The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. A must try place for all! Loved everything about our meals from apps to dessert.