“Nice ambience, nice food”
Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Ranked #18 of 133 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Loved the ambience and the decor of the restaurant. The food was great. I loved the dessert variety, the pizza and pasta options.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Nestled in a great location along the harbour, Capriccio provides a wonderful taste of Italy combining fresh local offerings with Italian seasonings. We have never been disappointed. The wine list is amazing!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I look forward to the diving on bonaire, and my two favorite restaurants. Capriccio is the number one, always something new and delicious. Went twice in three days. We had spaghetti with simple tomato sauce and shrimp redolent of garlic and laced with soft fresh mozzarella, special only for the one day. Also gnocchi with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, trace of hot pepper and some of the soft fresh mozz as an added in treat. We had a tomato cheese and parma pizza for appetizer and the wine suggested our hostess, who could not be nicer. The food was flawless, and I wish they were in my hometown.
Go.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

As an Italian American, I often do not enjoy eating at Italian resturants because I feel I can make better food at my own house. This resturant, however, was very impressive. The pasta is home made and very good. The meat sauce could use a little more salt and pepper but there was some on the table so that problem was easily remedied. The béchamel sauce was very good.

They give you two different bread baskets. The spreads they give you for the bread is very tasty. I would definitely recommend this resturant. Just be sure to either sit inside or close to the building itself as the bugs can be bad as you move away from the building.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Capriccio is a must if you love Italian food, good wine and a beautiful setting. Right across from the water. In the kitchen, Andrea is a very talented chef Lola runs the front of the house with great attention to detail. She has the best wine cellar on the island and we always trust her to select the perfect wine to accompany our meal. The restaurant itself is beautifully designed as well, making the dining experience truly special.