“Look no further, a great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Havana
Casa Miriam y Sinai
Ranked #107 of 719 Havana B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We stayed at Case Miriam y Sinai in January 2013 and our stay was really great.The place is very well located (walking distance to Havana Vieja, restaurants, shops, very nice ice-cream place jusr around the corner). The room was extremely clean, quiet and pleasant. For the Cuban standard, the bathroom was outstanding.The owners are very polite and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and copious. During my stay I felt like I am visiting again the house of my grandmother. The books, the furniture, the colonial style and the friendly athmosphere, it was like a déjà vue, like a dream. I would definately choose Case Miriam y Sinai over any hotel in Havana.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Vpetrishky

Reviewed 3 January 2013

east to get to the Malecon
Plaza Central etc all in wlking distance-we walked everywhere
emails are really quick too
at £30CUC plus 4CUC for bfast
its great and Miriam is so accomodating-letting us stay on for our night flight home

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank rosamundNorthants
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I first stayed at Case Miriam y Sinai in 2007 and it was such a positive experience that when I visited Havana again five years later, in November 2012, I hoped to stay again at the casa, in the same room. My reservation was confirmed promptly and with great courtesy by email. When I arrived, I was greeted warmly and it already felt like home to me. A few small improvements since my last visit in 2007 I noticed, like a small secure safety deposit box now in the room. And of course, everything like the fridge and lights worked perfectly. The adjoining washroom was spotless and I think I noticed some new additions there also. The staff was friendly and remembered me from my last stay so this was an added bonus. The breakfast was served promptly between 8am and 9am and it was delicious. Other guests who shared the table with me were interesting to talk to and came from many different places. The nights were quiet and very comfortable- I slept like a baby. So all in all, a very positive experience.
I can't think of anything bad to say about Casa Miriam y Sinai. There is great attention to detail, and Sinai is very much on top of everything making sure each guest has a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank esteban55
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We arrived in this "casa particular" after a bad experience and it was a great discovery! It is located in central Havana, near Malecón and HAvana Vieja in the main road of Neptuno. The place is extremely clean and pleasant. The owners are so polite and friendly that our stay was great. It is definitely a place to recommend in Havana!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank anacarrero51
Reviewed 22 November 2012

A lovely home with fantastic hosts. We had a great time staying here, everyone is so friendly and nice, the rooms are very clean and it is so central, very easy to get to from the airport. We had a ceiling fan and air conditioning. Sinai was so helpful with everything that we wanted to come back and stay when we got back to Havana, unfortunately they were full, but arranged another lovely place for us to stay.
Would very very much recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We arrived late at night but our booking was honored. Cost 20cuc from the airport. It's a well appointed casa with a central courtyard where guests would have breakfasts. Rooms are basic but clean with ensuite hot shower. We had a room with balcony which was nice but that also means there was some street noise from the traffic. Breakfast was standard fare with fruit, bread, juice, scrambled egg. Walkable to nearby sights although we took a cab to Habana Vieja for roughly 3cuc. The casa did not serve dinner and there was a good restaurant just down the street - Ask Miriam and she would tell you. We also took a day tour with Sinai's father-in-law (if I'm not mistaken by my poor Spanish) in his car for a reasonable 50cuc/8hrs. Apart from common touristy sites, he took us to a forestry area where we had great time shooting photos and enjoying the nature. No the bottled water was not free but I don't think it's entirely unreasonable for them to charge these optional supplies and the rates were just about the same as in a casual paladar.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I stayed 16 nights and I had a lifetime experience. The house was clean and comfortable and the owners and the staff were very nice. I found it through www.cubaccommodation.com. Alain, the Sales Manager I thought, was very helful. I definitely recommend you Casa Miriam & Sinai and the Cubaccommodation services. A. L from Sweden.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple