“AMAZING dinner!!”

Ranked #51 of 798 Restaurants in Havana
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nuestro Paladar ha recomenzado recientemente sus servicios. Deseamos complacer a nuestros clientes y que se sientan a gusto en nuestro nuevo espacio. Ofertamos nuevas recetas creadas por nuestra Chef Rancys y las tan gustadas de siempre.
Chicago, Illinois
“AMAZING dinner!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This restaurant was recommended by my friend and I was blown away. The decor is quite trendy and modern for Havana so I assumed the prices would be out of my price range, but it is very reasonable for what you get!!! Our dinner started with some bread and spreads, which we devoured. I ordered the seafood pasta which was INCREDIBLE. It was definitely my favorite meal in Cuba. I also tried my friend's shrimp and exotic fruit skewers and it was delicious! Each dinner was approximately $7 US, and we were beyond impressed. I had arrived in Cuba with low expectations of the culinary offerings, but this was my first meal in Havana and I was blown away. DEFINITELY check this place out! It's just one block from the Malecon and a short walk from the center of Havana Vieja. We were seated right by the open windows with a great view of the old cars that drove by!

• Visited July 2014

• Czech first
Brussels, Belgium
“Hip restaurant, great food”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a very hip and tasty restaurant with great service! Rare in Havana. Not expensive. !!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great Food and stilish”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We ate here 2 times as we were thrilled the first time we ate here. The food is very good and very well presented. The restaurant is very nicely furnished and decorated. Service excellent and great atmosphere! Definitely to recommend! Great Price / Quality.

• Visited May 2014
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Nice place with tasty food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

A very nice place with tasty food (can recommend the cold cucumber soap and the sauted vegetables especially :)). Accomidating friendly staff. Cool interior. Good prices.

• Visited April 2014
Paris, France
“Stylish little restaurant, good food”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This restaurant is at the street level - was it formerly in someone's home? - and seats perhaps 20 people. The room is decorated in a clean modern idiom, and the prices are very reasonable (by international standards), given the quality. I had a the grilled fish - easily the best fish I ate in Cuba - which was served with rice, beans, and a plate of (oh joy!) fresh vegetables. My wife had shrimp with tropical fruit: nice flavor, but some of the seeds in the fruit made it less pleasant to eat.

• Visited March 2014