Casa Maura Habana Vieja
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Havana
See available hotels
Hotel Plaza(Havana)
1,136 results
All reviewshabana viejaher husbandold havanacoconut rumsingle roomceiling fanthe location is perfectlovely familygave us great tipshelpful tipsbreakfast was deliciousexcellent stayquiet streetfresh fruitmain siteslovely homeair conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at Casa Maura for 2 nights in December 2013: came to visit Havana while staying in all inclusive in Varadero. Booking was very easy: we exchanged a couple of e-mails with Maura. Location was perfect: walking distance to all the sightseeing site of old Havana. We had a room with our private bathroom with a shower. Everything was very clean. Breakfast was delicious: omelet, pastry, fruit, juice and coffee. I have a chat with Maura every evening sitting on the balcony and sipping my bear. I asked everything what I wanted to know about Havana, Cubans and their life and received all the answers.
Thank you, Maura and Orlando for the good time at your place!
Viktoria and Sergey, Calgary, Canada

1  Thank vgcalgary
CASAMAURA, Propietario at Casa Maura Habana Vieja, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Hiiii Viktoria and Sergey:
They have been very kind with their opinion, I know that they have available very little time when they arrive to their countries, for that reason I am glad to read so beautiful opinions on us I enjoyed the moments that were with us a lot and of your English reviews, I wait that soon they can return to Cuba, CASA MAURA it is your cas aen Havana
A Hug

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Maura has a very nice casa in the best location - very central and close to Habana-Vieja, Malecon and Prado. She had good hints where to go best and good connections to casas. She was very helpful in finding our next casa in Trinidad. Thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing you again.

1  Thank Maartinnnn

Thank you for your opinion, you are very kind in dedicating your time in talking about us, we appreciate it a lot.

MAURA MARRIES, it will always be your house in The habana

A hung

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed with Maura and family in December 2013 whilst on honeymoon and really enjoyed our stay. Her Casa is a good starting position to discover the centre of Havana, which we did by foot mostly. The amazing breakfast we had each morning set us up with a good dose of fuel for partroling the streets and taking in the sights. Maura also had some very good tips on restaurants to go to and were never dissapointed. Our best pick for a restaurant would be Paladar Los Mercaderes on Calle Mercaderes. The rooms at Maura's place are spacious, clean and the beds are comfortable. All in all when we go back to Havana, we're staying with Maura.

1  Thank Kosmopolietjes

Hi:

For us it was a great honor that you chose our house, for your Honeymoon, and that my recommendations on the places to visit were of your pleasure, I always recommend what other travelers have recommended me before.
CASA MAURA it will always be your house in The habana
We wait for you for your second visit.
I wish you a very happy marriage.
A hug

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed with Maura for two nights in June 2013, during our trip to Cuba. Maura's apartment is right in a city center of Old Havana, close to all the historic sights you one must see when visiting Havana. Maura is a charming lady, always ready to communicate to improve her English she always improves. She helped us with the taxi from the airport, with the guide (Madelain) and the stay there was a pleasant start of our visit to Cuba. Can definitely recommend Casa Maura, ask for Maura's great mango juice, the incredible thing you must have :->

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hiii Vlado:

Thank you for your opinion, you are very kind, I am happy because you found what I recommended you very well, the guide, the taxi. I cannot only offer to all my companies the mango juice, because alone I can make it in the season.
I hope you return for Cuba and visit your house again in Havana Maura he/she Marries

A hug

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Casa Maura. I booked a few months prior to staying by email and the correspondence I received was very good. I arranged through Maura a taxi to collect me from the airport and arrived at Maura's late in the evening from the airport in Havana. Maura and Orlando were very helpful in giving us information about Havana and the other places in Cuba I had planned to visit. Maura rang other casas in Cuba so I had my accommodation sorted out for the next few towns I was going to visit. The room was clean and comfortable. I had breakfast there as well which was very nice. The casa is in a good location. It's only a short walk to the old town.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
CASAMAURA, Propietario at Casa Maura Habana Vieja, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Hello, you are very kind with your opinón, I thank a lot every time that some guests dedicate time to write of us, they are very kind
CASA MAURA it is your house in Havana