“" THE BEST " CHRIS RUSSO”

La Carboncita Paladar
Ranked #62 of 807 Restaurants in Havana
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“" THE BEST " CHRIS RUSSO”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

no other way to describe the experience my friends and I had at La Carboncita, as " simply the best " not only in cuba but one of the best Italian fine dining restaurants I have ever been to in my life. Walter , Luca and there staff go above and beyond the expectations of great customer service and cater to whatever you like. The food is absolutely delicious, and the portions they serve you is actually too much, but im not complaining. I stayed in cuba for a week and dined at La Carboncita 5 nights out of my 6 night stay , and the only reason it wasn't 6 out of 6 is because I was to sunburned to go one night. I would recommend this fine dining experience to anyone who is planning to visit cuba in the near future. I cannot wait to return to cuba and visit my friends at La Carboncita. I would like to thank Walter , Luca and beautiful wait staff once again for making my stay in cuba a memorable one I will never forget .

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Guelph, Canada
“Amazing pizza and staff!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a pilot and travel to Havana 4 times a month and this is my favorite place to eat by far! I am a sucker for the pizza salmon which isnt even on the menu.

• Visited April 2014
Quincy,Illinois
“Best in Habana”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We dined this evening in La Carboncita and we were very impressed with the service and the superb food. This is true Italian without fail. The owner and staff go out of their way to make sure you have the best dining experience. We will go back again tomorrow and look forward to it. This is quite possibly the best restaurant in Habana.

Bay Area, California
“Great food, beautiful peaceful setting”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Was told this is were Italians come to eat in Havana. The food was amazing. There were 7 of us, we each ordered different items and EVERYONE enjoyed their food. The staff was attentive, the house was beautiful. I felt as if I was dining at a friends house. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Sarah2L
Bayfield, Canada
“Lovely surprise”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We asked our Casa hostess in Miramar if she knew of a place nearby where we could get pizza.Two blocks away,as directed, we found La Carboncita and made a reservation for that evening.What a lovely surprise.Many people were seated both inside and out.The place had an Italian feel to it - lots of big wine glasses and red wine.The pasta was excellent and very reasonably priced.Everybody seemed to be having a good time.The next day we went back at noon because we had a bus to catch to Vinales at two.We had a great pizza and had plenty of time to get our taxi to the bus station.

• Visited February 2014