Stayed here for 10 nights in November, staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, and spotlessly clean. Buffet breakfast had a good selection to choose from though the overall food quality was poor, as I found in most of Havana. Dinner is also a buffet and again the food qual;ity was very poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Habana Panorama hotel is a modern four-star hotel, a reference in the Cuban capital thanks to its stunning architectural design and preferential location facing the sea in the Miramar residential area, where most of the city's embassies, commercial companies and business centres are located. Among other services, the hotel has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, one swimming pool for adults and one for children, Exclusive Privilege rooms & Suites and 3 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the Old Havana. Honeymooners will get a Free room upgrade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Habana Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Habana Panorama Hotel Havana
- Oasis Panorama Havana
- Oasis Panorama Hotel Havana