We have stayed at the Panorama numerous times while in Havana. When the H-10 hotels took it over they did a nice job remodeling the hotel and now it is even better. The location, right on the sea in Miramar is spectacular as are the views from the upper rooms. Service is quick and everyone seems to have a smile on their face. Many Europeans stay at the Panorama mainly because it is a good value for the money. The Melia Habana, which we have stayed at many times in the past is only two blocks away, but nearly twice as expensive!
The wi-fi is terrific at the Panorama - as fast as it gets in Cuba or anywhere else. We have found that by paying a little extra you can stay in one of the Privilege Rooms on the top 3 floors. This allows you to utilize this beautiful dining room on the top floor (11th floor) for a very private breakfast. The view of the sea is beautiful and you can look back the other way and see all of Havana.
Although the Panorama is out in Miramar, it is easy to get into Old Havana. Cab rides are never more than 10-15 CUC and there are free shuttle buses at certain times too, but you have to ask about these at the front desk. It is only a 10-15 minute taxi ride into Old Havana so we often just took a taxi.
The restaurants right there in the Panorama are excellent and inexpensive. A very nice breakfast is included with the price of the room and it is especially pleasant to have breakfast in the Privilege dining room with such a stunning view of the sea. Other guests can arrange to eat in the Priviege room for dinner and this is nice too.
We found that there is a very good salon in the Panorama, where my wife had her hair done several times, and I actually got a very good haircut.
In addition there is a good rental car company there, where we have rented cars at less than what we paid in other hotels. The cars were excellent too - Renault and Peugeot mostly with some Chinese cars that were not that bad either. Rental cars ran about $80 a day with everything.
The Panorama Privilege Room was so nice that we actually had our wedding there on April 8th, 2014. The management went all out to insure that we all had a great time. We did this just before the normal evening dinner so the gal that always is there playing the piano was on hand to play for us. It was wonderful. Then our whole wedding group stayed on for dinner and we had a wonderful time with lots of succulent appetizers they made up special for our group.
We'll be back, that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Habana Panorama hotel is a modern four-star hotel, a reference in the Cuban capital thanks to its stunning architectural design and preferential location facing the sea in the Miramar residential area, where most of the city's embassies, commercial companies and business centres are located. Among other services, the hotel has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, one swimming pool for adults and one for children, Exclusive Privilege rooms & Suites and 3 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the Old Havana. Honeymooners will get a Free room upgrade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your H10 Habana Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Habana Panorama Hotel Havana
- Oasis Panorama Havana
- Oasis Panorama Hotel Havana